Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism
The section was formed in 1987 and has about 320 members.
The aim of the section is to:
- promote an integrated drug development, by activities in the areas of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and drug metabolism. This is done mainly by organizing scientific lectures, symposia and seminars, and various former of training activities.
A share of activities organized by the section:
- International Symposium on Induction of Drug Metabolism from Molecular Mechanisms to Drug Approval
- 2nd International Symposium on Microdialysis in Drug Research and Development.
The annual Rosenön Meetings, a example of subjects:
- Clinical Drug Development for the New Millenium: Impact of the Biological Revolution
- Pharmacokinetics, Drug Metabolism and PK/PD in Clinical Practice and Trials
Johanna Haglund, Chairman